Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wrigley's Extra Peppermint Gum
Why has Wrigley gone and changed it's Extra Peppermint Gum? The package says "Improved Flavour", but it now has a hint of cinnamon and hand soap. Not that I go around eating hand soap...but it's almost like that purple Thrills gum. I've been buying Extra Peppermint Gum for decades. It always brings me memories of going on holidays and I could chew the same piece of gum for hours on end...much to Ron's chagrin. I sent Wrigley an email asking why they change it...but I have a feeling that the question will go unnoticed. Sort of like when I wrote to Carnival Cruise Lines and told them that their "Carnival Spirit" had a big 'ol rust stain under the anchor. Several weeks later they paint the big 'ol rust stain and never an email in return. It would have been nice to have had someone in their customer service department send me a "Thank you for your email" email...or even a free Alaska cruise for me and my spouse...but no....big fat hairy NOTHING. I'm expecting the same thing from Wrigley. So where do I go for my gum needs? Trident? Blech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home