Wednesday, June 23, 2004

K...Now I'm annoyed. I frequently go to a small sushi place around the corner from my office called Tokyo Joe's. Given that I'm now vegan I only usually order rice from them. One of my colleagues was going to pick up lunch so I asked him to get my usual order of a $2 rice. It's usually ample for lunch. So he goes to pick up the order and comes back with this tiny little container of rice. They still charged $2. I call them back and not only do they not understand what I'm talking about, but they pass me along to 3 different people and eventually hang up on me. All I wanted to know was if they changed the size of their $2 rice. This is not the first time they've either screwed up or were completely lacking in their customer service. Don't order from Tokyo Joe's on Helmcken Street. They never get the order right. BAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home